2010年3月31日 星期三

the 1st week bk uk



( this is my bf ,,,lol shy)



due 2 my loptop is broken , i usin his .




( its my little girl and my comic book store in taipei)

i cnt update the photos , writin my blog




but anyway. really thanks the ppl who come 2 my blog


until i get mine bk , i wll write lots od article

i try several masks recently , moreover eyelash as well


i cnt wait 2 c my loptop bk

----------------
just bk uk for one week but stil sick

i cnt understand y my stomach like doin this .....shitty

also the d, plz dunt come anymore, i cant take it!!!!!!!!!!!

however, the good new is i not feelin bad n wanna throw up

i remember when i took of the coach . i saw my bebee standin there in the cold air


takin this big flower romantic isnt it




and them when we home , he gave me a little box

'''''SWAROVSKI'''


wuts that inside?

u guess


in my mind i guess its ring......cuz the size of box

but when i open



























its a little pink bunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy




so cute, her name its bella , my seven little girl welcome 2 our big family


ok thats all this week

hope u like it , plz dunt care my weak gramma lol


if u like it , push it ! really thx

沒有留言:

張貼留言