2010年1月25日 星期一

我受夠了


i cnt do that more

y u always ask me more more more

i told u i need 2 grama check

im not british

wanna chang my topic

u said non onono its a good one

but wut da fuck only few information  u wanna i write 15000 words

im doin my dis with medicak tourism in tw

one of the cosmetology part

choice that due 2 im really interst in it 

i know i ave 2 do that as soon as possible


i stay up everysingle nite ave u c that

i give up all the party all the dinner date

i give up out for travel with my bf

i give up go 2 the cinema with friends

just 4 the fuckin dissertation


i know i should be more study harder

but can u image that i sleep 3 hr per day ?

drink red bull n stong coffe every single nite?


but thanks my andrei

u take care of me

i know stay up every nite its not good for health

i know i should spend more time with u

but u dunt complain

just stay with me

n did lots of nice thins 2 me

like massage or walk conon side

make me relax

love u so much
{###_yiyiyi010231/16/1783995107.jpg_###}

n dunt fickon complain my eng spell n grama

i dunt give it a shit

sorry im not on the good moon

ppl said im not study  more

ae party life

wut da fuck do ur fuckin own business


love my friends

my students my co worker (尤其是小蔡)

my parents


沒有留言:

張貼留言